Friday, February 12, 2010

February 12, 2010. Mexico. Planning.

It is exciting to have made a plan. Irene, my sister-in-law, noted that Dave made their tickets for May to Vancouver and she was delighted with the prospect of the trip west. She was hoping that we would be out west this May and not 2011 so we would be there together, but no such luck. The question I always ponder is the question of why people do not plan ahead. My cousin in Vancouver when asked about coming to Nova Scotia always responds that it is too far in the future to make a firm plan. It is puzzling to me.

Many compliments come our way because our life style and because we have houses the children and grandchildren enjoy visiting. I am polite and thank them for their comments, but I really want to ask them how they thought both things happened. These places we own which the children and grandchildren enjoy did not happen by themselves. It was a plan, both long term and short term. Again many folks tell us they wish they could travel. My thought is that they really do not to like to travel because they never lift a finger to make a plan. It is not money only. We are not wealthy people but we do plan ahead!!

No comments: