Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1, 2012. Playa Royale, Mexico. The New Year.

A clean slate is always wonderful, I always thought.  A new week, a new month and now a whole new year to fill in the pages of my calendar.   It is a childish thought I know but it still gives me great pleasure to contemplate the brand new year.  It never crosses my mind that the year might bring difficulties.  I just assume that we will continue on the path of having good health and proceed along with my life.

My life consists of going from place to place,  enjoying my family and friends.  My new years resolution is to spend more time with my granddaughters and I hope we have scheduled our time properly to account for that resolution.   At the moment we will spend over a month this Spring with both Texas and Mississippi.  Kate and Mary Frances will drive with us to the farm and will stay several weeks before we drive them to Maine on our way to Nova Scotia.  Both boys and their families will visit Nova Scotia this summer.  And finally, we will all spend a week at an all inclusive resort in Mexico called Aventura Cova, south of Cancun.  We will be together this year, God willing, on several occasions.

Now we begin the new year, looking forward to having a good time!!

No comments: