Wednesday, July 15, 2015

July 15, 2015. Western Head, N.S. Dinner.

Tonight the DWEM's had dinner at the Mitchell's home, along with Dave and Irene of course.  This is the first time we have had dinner out of our home since our arrival.   Going out for me is difficult.  I can tolerate dining chairs for only a short time before I must move to a comfortable couch.  The same is true for restaurants.  Dave and Irene ate lunch at The Quarterdeck, a favorite spot on the shore, but we elected to stay home.  There are too many people for me to be around and the chairs I know are hard.  Dining outside is easier, but there are few outdoor restaurants in Nova Scotia, so we will probably stay at home all summer and forget about dining out.

Tonight was a treat for the families to get together.  This was the first time this summer.  We will all be here until the end of August, which is the first time this has happened.  Starting next week and for the next two weeks, the Ely's will have family company so we will enjoy more young people around.  And I am sure we will share more dinners!!

No comments: