Friday, July 17, 2015

July 16, 2015. Western Head, N.S. The Internet.

I know better than try to publish my wee web log while Ken is asleep.  Something always goes awry.  All was well with the internet last night.  I read and responded to all my e mails.  By then it was late because Don and I had been watching a Canadian football game while Ken had wisely gone to bed.  By the time I was ready to write my blog, the Internet was not working.  Ken was sleeping and he was unwilling to wake up and fix the problem, even though I tried.  I went to bed blogless.

Don and Doreen arrived yesterday just in time for dinner.  We have not seen them since Mexico so we were delighted to see them again.  They in turn think we both look just fine.  We six enjoyed a lovely dinner together.  The caterer is continuing to bring us dinner,  thanks to Dave and Irene.  My task last night was to heat the lasagna.   When Irene and I brought in the food and we began to eat, Ken asked whether or not the food was supposed to be warm or cool, because it certainly was cool.   Ken and I ate our dinner cool while everyone else used the microwave.   I am certainly out of touch with the kitchen!!.

No comments: