Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March 15, 2011. Jackson, Ms. Our Mississippi condo.

This morning I drove by myself out to our condo.   Betty and Vinal lived there while staying in Mississippi, while Ken and I stayed with Andrew and Christina's home, occupying Kate's room.  It all worked out very well but I was pleased to put my belongings into our own place.  It is interesting just how territorial we humans are.   We like our own space.  I spent the morning putting things away, doing the laundry and generally busying myself about the place.  I think I was nesting.

Now we have a week to enjoy Jackson and the family before taking our truck to Texas to unload.  The condo is small but pleasant.  We enjoy the ducks and geese and we love being on the lake.   We are short some paintings and we are bereft of family photographs but in general, the condo functions well.   Now we can live here for extended periods of time, hunkered down in our own little spot.  Once again, we are pleased that we purchased this little place.  

No comments: