Monday, March 7, 2011

March 8, 2011. Bethesda, Maryland. Talking.

Our time in Bethesda was productive, profitable and pleasant.   Now, talking all day such as we are doing today, makes us  weary,   so I guess the timing is perfect.   This morning I received a tutorial on Facebook, taught by my friend Sarah T.  Now I know more than Ken.  And we had lunch with Mary and Singh and had two other meetings with friends.  The Hyatt is a wonderful spot to visit friends.  They are so accommodating, even though we are not registered guests.  But we had coffee and fruit in the Daily Grill and we will have a drink with friends shortly, so I guess they are happy for me to use the computer and drink beer.

Tonight we will have dinner with Wendy and Clausen, to bid a farewell to Bethesda.  We are ready.  The traffic get worse every year and we are ready to go places and do things, in addition to talking all day.  Now, I bet we will no longer talk all day, which will be a good thing.   In the future, in order to talk with us,  our friends will have to visit us, which will be a good thing too.  But we will not be talking all day.

No comments: