Wednesday, October 29, 2014

October 29, 2014. Harper, Texas. Loading the Truck.

Watching us would have been like observing the halt and the lame. It took us a long time, but we did it. Fortunately, we both have a good sense of humor. The first thing I said to myself this morning was "Ruth. Do not be a wimp. You can do this". Today we drove to the ranch. Normally we only load everything in the truck when we drive to Mississippi but my procedure tomorrow is supposed to determine what is the matter with me. Presumably, the next step is to fix what is broken, but we do not know what we will face, so I suggested we load up all our stuff. I suggested that we might get stuck at the ranch. We carry a file box and a container of technology along with stuff going to Mississippi. I was not looking forward to loading the truck, especially as I am so short of breath. We took our time. Ken helped me carry the heavy boxes and bit by bit we got the job done. But I will tell you that the picture was not pretty!!

No comments: