Monday, October 6, 2014

October 6, 2014. Western Head, N.S. Temperatures.

Suzanne reported to me that Texas was experiencing a chilly spell. Evidently everyone in San Antonio is enjoying the cool weather where the sky is blue, with a cool breeze in the air. She thought that we would enjoy the weather in San Antonio as the temperature was 82 degrees. I laughed. An 82 degree temperature in Nova Scotia means a hot summer day. But we all know that temperature is relative to what you are accustomed to feeling. Definitely, Suzanne said that I did not need to bring my woolen socks to Texas. Today we decided to remove the hot tub. It will soon be gone. By the time we return in June the deck will be redone too, of course by George. And in our absence the dining table and the buffet tops will be refinished. Progress will be made in our absence. We are ready. I did laundry all day. The deck furniture has been put away and tomorrow morning I will drive the truck into the garage. I will feed the fish for the last time tomorrow morning. We are ready for the 82 degrees in Texas!!

No comments: