Monday, August 12, 2019

August 12, 2019. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Christmas 2019.

I intend to spend Christmas 2019 with Dave and Irene at their lovely home in Ancaster. I have not been with the Buckley family at Christmas for many years so I am looking forward to the festivities, including the Birthday December celebration. This year for the first time I will be included as one of the December birthday folks. On Jan.4, Wonderful Wendy and Ken will accompany me to Mexico on a direct flight from Hamilton to Puerto Vallarta. When Wendy invited me, I was delighted. But it is not without complications. I do not wish to take a suitcase full of winter clothes to Mexico where they will stay for eight weeks. Also my winter clothes are old. I have not lived in cold weather for years. Ken and I have been following 80 degrees, staying out of cold weather. My solution was to buy new clothes at Lilithe, the lovely little dress shop in Liverpool. The owner Sandra helped me. Now she will ship the clothes to Dave and Irene's house, when they leave here to go home at the end of August. When I return to Mississippi at the end of February, Wendy will ship them back to me in Mississippi. Problem solved. I will take few garments with me from Mississippi which should fit into my little rolling case with my medications. Boots I will borrow but I will retrieve my beaver coat from Doreen and wear it through my visit to Ontario. My new clothes will be comfortable and warm even thought they are few in number. So I am all set. Planning ahead has always been my strength!!

No comments: