Tuesday, August 24, 2021

August 24, 2021. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Perfect Weather.

Yhis afternoon I sat on the deck. The weather was perfect. The sky was blue. The sun was strong. There was a light breeze blowing which brought a hint of coolness. I was comfortable as I listed the sound of the surf And I felt grateful to be spending my summer at Western Head, Nova Scotia in 2021. The surfers are disappointed because tropical storm Henri was supposed to bring high waves. But the storm did not imoact us at all so no surfing was done this weekend or today. The surfers were disappointed with the weather. But not me. The weather has been perfect. In Mississippi this week the temperature will be in the high 90's. Same for Texas. But not here. The temperate here was 74 today and will continue this way throughout the week. Tonight it will be 60. Perfect indoor/outdoor weather. I need neither heat nor air conditioning. This place has perfect weather and I am enjoying every minute.

No comments: