Thursday, June 17, 2010

June 17' 2010. Jackson, miss. New Gadgets.

I have arrived In the. New world. Today we bought a fancy new Ipad and I am using it. Now when we arrived at the Apple/ Store it was clear to me that everyone was over sixteen but under twenty-five so I knew I was in the promised land. The young man who helped us was Aaron and he was charming and knowledge and helpful. And he sold us an IPad. Now I am using this nifty litle gadget.

I took a picture of him, with his streak in his hair and longish hair. I loved him. In addition, a family was in the store buying a new Mac for their two daughters eight and ten. It was fun living in the new worldview even for a few minutes. Now I am leaving my errors. In this small blog because even though I am working in the new world I actually live in the olden days and so far I do not know how to correct my errors. But I love this little piece of business.

1 comment: