Saturday, February 14, 2015

February 14, 2015. Nuevo Vallarta, Mex. Lunch Outing.

Normally we eat lunch out often here in Nuevo Vallarta. But this year is not a normal year so we have stayed in the condo for most meals. Today was Valentines Day so we 6 went out for lunch. I suggested the restaurant at the Golf Club. Ian and Rita had not yet dined there so before they leave, I thought they should make a visit. And of course, being totally selfish, I enjoy eating lunch there. You sit right at the edge of a large balcony overlooking the 18th fairway where you can watch the players from the beginning to the end of the hole. The setting is beautiful and the food is good, so everyone agreed on the Golf Club Restaurant. We took the shuttle which was easy and we had perfect seats overlooking the green. As is normal in Mexico, the service is slow but we expected that so we ordered an appetizer. Lunch became our main meal as the quantities were ample. All 6 enjoyed the setting and the food and I was pleased with our choice of restaurants. And I did fine although getting on and off the shuttle was not easy. I have become very weak in my limbs, which is what it says in the list of side effects. But Ian hauled me in and out so all was well. The lunch outing was a big success as we celebrated Valentines Day.

No comments: