Friday, February 20, 2015

February 20, 2015. Nuevo Vallarta, Mex. Only Men Aloud.

There is nothing better than listening to a good men's chorus, especially if they are from Wales. I spent two hours this afternoon listening and watching the men's chorus Only Men Aloud. They are wonderful. The group became prominent in 2008 when they won the BBC contest The Last Choir Standing but they were good before then and they are good now. The group is a professional group of men who make their living singing. They sing beautifully and their presentation is interesting and slick. I only wish I could see them in person. This spring they will tour Wales, Scotland and England but so far, no tour to the US. I spotted them 2 years ago when watching the boys group Only Boys Aloud when they placed second in the contest Britain's Got Talent. Up until then, I had not heard of the group Only Men Aloud. My ignorance. Now I listen to them at every opportunity. This group is a delight.

No comments: