Sunday, February 15, 2015

February 15, 2015. Nuevo Vallarta, Mex. Hair.

From my neck down, I look great. But my face is a wreck. My hair is odd. In the third week after my first treatment, most of my hair fell out. Big handfuls of hair came out every time I touched it. I was left with a residue of whispy hair all over my head. I assumed the rest of my hair would fall out after the next treatment but this has not happened. In fact, the hair that I have seems to be growing. It looks ridiculous. Every day I check to see if the last bit of hair will come out, but so far, it is firmly attached to my scalp. I asked Gill what is happening to my hair but she does not know. She thinks that most people lose all their hair. When I meet with my Oncologist in Mississippi I will ask if my hair is behaving in a normal way. It seems odd to me. Of course, when I go out I wear a hat but at home I leave my head bare, which means that the folks at home are subject to my ridiculous hair. But I have lost my double chin so it is not all bad. This hair is a puzzle.

No comments: