Monday, February 9, 2015

February 9, 2015. Nuevo Vallarta, Mex. Side Effects.

"How is this possible?" I said to myself. On the list of side effects for the medication I am taking are constipation and diarrhea. Being simple, I assumed you would have one or the other. But I was wrong. In week one, you have the D kind. In weeks two and three you jump to C. So you get both side effects, one after another. I did laugh. At first I refused to read the list of side effects as I know the mind is powerful but after a few weeks I decided to find out if what is happening to me was expected. For instance, I had lost a bunch of vision, especially in my left eye, so I wanted to know why. Turns out that loss of vision is on the list. And it seems to be getting worse. Today I reviewed the list again and I was relieved to know that I do not have ALL the side effects. Just most of them. I am weak in my limbs. My tongue tingles all the time. My joints ache. My stomach is definitely not normal. My hands and feet tingle. My bones hurt. My hair is mostly gone. I can eat small amounts at a time. But I am walking and talking and am able to eat a good diet. And I am distracted by my friends both near and far so life goes on, despite the side effects. All these side effects are on the list. Now I hope I don't get all the rest!!

No comments: