Friday, February 27, 2015

February 27, 2015. Ridgeland, MS. Appointments.

It was Dedicated Doreen and Reliable Rita that made the difference. Today at my appointment, Dr. Sheehan, my Oncologist thought I looked wonderful. And we have made progress. Monday I take my 4th Infusion. Ten days later I take a Pet scan to find out what is really happening to me. Perhaps I will switch to oral Hormonal medicine. The next appointment was with Dr. Abraham, the Pulmonary man. He listened to my chest, had me take an X-ray, then removed my catheter. There is very little fluid in my chest which is a good thing. Next Friday I take the stitches out and I will be normal. He also thought I looked good, better than when he installed the catheter. Irene reminded me that I am surrounded with friends and relatives holding me up. She pointed out that with Clever Christina, Reliable Rita, Dedicated Doreen and Wonderful Wendy, I am bound to get better…and I am doing just that!!

No comments: