Wednesday, April 22, 2015

April 22, 2015. Madison, Ms. More First Steps.

The first paintings hung in our new home went on the walls today. This house is beginning to feel like home. Jim and Eleanor hung several paintings on the main level. Also, they hung our biggest painting in Ken's office. They all look great. Today was the first time we had company. Greta Barbour and Christina opened boxes while the paintings were being hung. We ate lunch together in the dining room so it was our first set of company although they were actually a work crew. By the end of the day, our new home has no boxes to open, which is another first. I used my walker to go for a walk, which is another first. Christina came with me to be sure I could get up and down the walkways, but I navigated just fine, so I should be able to go for walks all my self. And today I begin the new medication called Ibrance which along with Letrozole will be my new oral treatments. We hope it works.

No comments: