Sunday, April 26, 2015

April 26, 2015. Madison, Ms. Moving On.

Tuesday, we drive to Texas. It seems a shame to leave our lovely new home but it will be waiting for us on our return. Today Christina, Mary Frances and Molly helped a lot. They took all the pictures I am not using into the storage room. That sounds easy but for me it was impossible. I can navigate the stairs but not when carrying heavy objects. For the three of them, it took twenty minutes. And after our lunch, they hung paintings. I gave MF bunches of small paintings and she hung them on small spaces in the breakfast room. They look great. Christina hung many paintings on the first floor and also in Wendy's Room and the Office. We are beginning to look civilized. Tomorrow, Suzanne arrives from DC. We will dine with Christina and the girls and stay at our new home. Tuesday morning we will begin the trek to Texas. It is a pleasant drive. We certainly have good company. Once again, I am fortunate to have helpful friends. Suzanne will help with the driving as Ken is still not able to drive and I am not at my best. But we will get there, bit by bit. And will enjoy it too.

No comments: