Monday, April 27, 2015

April 27, 2015. Madison, Ms. Old Friends.

The voice of an friend is unmistakable. The minute you hear her voice you might as well have never been apart. You were fast friends back then and you are fast friends today. It is a wonderful thing. Since Suzanne arrived, we have been talking non stop, catching up on my health. Also Ken's health and the state of the Mississippi children. Suzanne often joined us for lunch at McDonalds with Christina and Kate when Kate was round and very young.. Kate is definitely not round now so it was fun to have Suzanne see the growth and development of Kate and Mary Frances. Of course Molly was not yet in the picture. Suzanne has kindly come to help us drive to Texas. Suzanne asked me just now how I manage in the truck for long periods of time. My answer is that I have no clue as we have not driven much but I will certainly find out tomorrow. I think that driving will be a distraction for me. The seats are comfortable so I hope all is well. My bones hurt when I sit on wooden chairs but in the truck I should be fine. It is a true act of friendship that Suzanne has come to help with our journey. I bet we will have fun too.

No comments: