Monday, June 15, 2015

June 15, 2015. Harper, Texas. Moving On.

We are doing it again, but this time our schedule for the nest week is complicated. Ken and I are leaving the ranch tomorrow. Our isolation at the ranch has been pleasant but now we are moving on. Tomorrow we will drive to Fredericksburg and stay over night at our favorite Comfort Inn. I must pick up my three months supply of Ibrance, plus get the rest of our medications at the drug store. We need to be sure we take with us all our medications while we are in Canada. Walgreens is an excellent drug store. The pharmacists go out of their way to be helpful. Wednesday at 9:00 I have an appointment at the Oncologist's office. I must have blood drawn, then wait for the results before meeting the Oncologist. Finally I must get a shot to protect my bones. This all takes time. As soon as we are finished with the Oncologist we will drive to the lake and stay there until Monday when we drive to San Antonio to stay with David and Suzanne and the girls. The family will be at the lake for the weekend too. Finally, on Wednesday we fly to Newark and will stay the night at the Marriott airport hotel. The next morning on the Thursday we fly to Halifax. Mr. G. will then drive us home to Western Head. Our week is complicated but with several breaks we should be able to get everything done. We are counting on it!!

No comments: