Friday, September 7, 2018

September 7, 2018. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Up To Date.

Getting to the end of the to do list gives a get sense of satisfaction. This evening, I have gotten everything done. Cameron came with a bill for the deck so I gave him a cheque, which pleased him. Workmen here are slow to give a bill so I was pleased he came by. He also put two blanks in the electrical box. So now we are totally finished. And I had Katie mail our cheque to the Earth Angels. They send me a bill via e mail and I write a cheque and send the funds via snail mail, just as we did years ago. When we first hired them, I gave them our new credit card but it failed to work. Turned out that I gave them a debit card which will not work. They were happy for me to just send them a cheque. Today I received via e mail a bill from Jaspro, our cleaning service. I had them put that bill on the credit card. I also received a bill from the caterer so I have a cheque in an envelope which they will pick up on Monday. So I am up to date with my bills. David e mailed me that he had paid our tax bill for Queens County and also our Band of Montreal credit card bill. So we are in good shape in Western Head. And after transferring funds from the investment account to our hearing account we should be solvent until we leave October 7. I took two months membership at the Emera Center where we walk so soon I must add on some weeks. One week the track was closed due to thew Hank Snow Festival so they extended the number of days we were unable to use the track. We must soon be out of membership. But I will wait to be told. For some reason, I like to clear my desk and keep current with my responsibilities. Now I am up to date in Western Head, at least for the moment. And I am pleased.

No comments: