Sunday, September 30, 2018

September 30, 2018. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Baseball.

The playoffs are beginning. Tomorrow, The Mariners will play a double header to determine the winner of their division. A few weeks ago, the Cubs were ahead by five games. But the Mariners went on a tear and won 9 out of the last 10 games, so they are tied for the league. That is one of the things I like about baseball: anything can happen. So here we go. I get ready for anything. If I were a betting man, I would put my money on Boston. The play baseball well. I love watching them play. But the Astros are good too. Also the Dodgers. The playoff season is long. But I am ready and I will enjoy every game. Except I can not usually watch a whole game. I come and go, watching for fifteen minutes every hour or so. The games go on so long that sitting is difficult. The playoffs are beginning. So here we go. And the hockey season begins on Wednesday too. I predict that the Capitals will not win the cup again. Bet on the Preds. Whoopee.

No comments: