Saturday, March 23, 2013

March 23, 2013. Jackson, MS. March Madness.

We have gone mad.  All last evening and all today we watched college basketball.   Our condo has no TV so we watched at Andrew and Christina's home.  Plus, I have an app. for my i Pad so I can watch every game.   I felt so modern, watching the game on my i Pad after we came home.  Last evening I watched until there were no games to watch, while I was sitting by myself in the living room.  It was great sport.

It does not matter to me who will win.  I just like to watch a good game.  And, as does everyone else, I like the underdog small schools to win and knock off the higher seeded teams.   But no matter who wins, I love to watch college basketball.  You just never know what is going to happen.  Tonight Butler lost to Marquette.  In my bracket, I had Butler going all the way to the final four but now they are gone.  Heck.  I chose Georgetown to win the whole tournament, and they lost in the first round.   It is a good thing I am not a betting person because I would have lost it all.

Many years we do not see many games but this year we are in good shape and are thoroughly enjoying the games.  Let the March Madness continue!!

No comments: