Saturday, March 30, 2013

March 30, 2013. Flint, Texas. Housebound.

Today, Ken and I did nothing valuable.   We took no walks and we took no drives.  All we did was read, watch basketball and eat.  We were as happy as clams.    Had you told me years ago that Ken and I would be happy doing nothing  all day I would never have believed you.  But here we are, enjoying ourselves and never leaving our little log cabin.  Of course, we have a good television set with all the channels, and we have Internet access so both our i Pads work as well as the computer, so we are ready to go, without going out the door.  Ken at least took a shower and is dressed.  Me on the other hand, am still in my night shirt.

This resort where we are staying seems to be full, I suppose due to Easter.   It is called The Lake of the Woods Wilderness resort.  It has log cabins where we are staying, plus RV parking and camping sites, so there are lots and lots of young families.  Today, the resort hosted an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids.  Tomorrow, we may get a bit more adventuresome and check this place out.  They have nature trails and of course, a big water front area complete with docks and boats.  But for today, we are recovering and enjoying ourselves being lazy.  I am getting good at it.

No comments: