Sunday, March 3, 2013

March 3, 2013. Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. Sights.

You spy the most amazing sights, down by the pool.   It almost makes you get really, really thin.

Marilyn, Ken and I were sitting by the pool in the shade,  talking about important things such as women's life today verses fifty years ago.  Across the pool from us was sitting a man on a lounge chair wearing a bathing suit.   All I could really see of him was his round belly, which was as big as a basketball.  He was an astonishing sight.  He was sitting upright on the lounge chair with his legs sticking out in front of his belly.    The chair is not flattering so perhaps he looks better in a regular chair.   I certainly hope so!!

Then I went into the water.  It was late and most people had gone by then so I was the only person in the pool.  Marilyn and Ken were still deep in conversation.   I started my exercises in the deep water.  A lady came down to swim.  She was enormous.  She was the biggest person I have ever seen in real life. She took off her robe and got in the shallow water and did some exercises but never did get to the deep water.   Soon, she left and wrapped herself up in her robe.   It must be that she comes to the pool at this time when no one else is at the pool.   She was quite a sight.  You just never know what you will see sitting quietly by the pool.

No comments: