Monday, December 22, 2014

December 22, 2014. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.Travelling.

I wonder why flying is tiring? After all, most of the time you are sitting. Today the flights were all in order. And we both used wheel chairs to get from one place to another. We were quite a sight. Ken is too slow to get from one gate to another in a timely fashion so we have been using wheel chairs since New Zealand. But today was the first time for me. My treatment on Friday has left me weaker than I would like so we decided to use the wheelchairs. I must say, the young men were extremely helpful. We are here. After a shower each we feel much better. But we will be even better tomorrow. Ken unloaded the locker and has started the laundry. The clothes have been in the locker for two years. The place looks lovely. The warm air is a tonic. And we have something to do!!

1 comment:

Mostly Mosaics by Martha said...

Ruth, you did not fill me in on this lung (?) business you are having trouble with? Can you please email what is happening??
Glad you are where it is warm and the air is soft! I must admit I am envious!
However, I will be directing three one-act plays in February -- all about valentines!! The first one is about young love, then one about two middle aged widowed & widower farmers; and the last is about a spinster and a retired British Army Officer -- who meet forty years after they had a romance! Should be great fun! Love to you both. Take care.