Monday, December 8, 2014

December 8, 2014. Ridgeland, MS. Cleaning.

Few things in the world are better than having your house cleaned. I have been told by other folks that cleaning a home yourself gives great pleasure but my joy comes when someone else cleans it for me. Angela cleaned our condo today. Her company is called Angels Cleaning Service. Her motto is "Welcome home to Clean". She certainly was an angel to me today. This is the second time she has cleaned for us. The first time was in the Spring. She arrived and we shook hands and we left. When we returned the condo was spotless. This time both Ken and I stayed home while she cleaned, which is not so easy to do in a small one bedroom condo. But we had no real choice. Ken stayed on the other floor to stay out of her way but I just stayed in my spot on the couch. And I watched her do her work. She is thorough with her cleaning. Everything was moved and dusted or vacuumed. Perhaps she did a better job because I was watching but I don't think so. She just wants to do a good job. She sings to herself the whole time and did not chat at all. I believe she actually enjoys doing her job. Three hours it took her to clean. Now it is really and truly clean. When Ken and I clean, Ken does the vacuuming while I clean the kitchen and bathroom. It takes us less than an hour. Thank heavens for Angela. Now I am happy with a clean home.

No comments: