Wednesday, January 13, 2016

January 13, 2016. Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. The Spa..

When having the manicure and pedicure,  I was asked what else I was going to be doing to pamper myself, such as a massage or a facial.   Even though I love having a massage,  I thought it not wise to have the therapist pushing on my bones so I agreed to having a facial, which I had this morning.  During the facial, the therapist massaged my hands and arms.  They felt great.

The facial was fine.  The therapist had good hands and was kind and gentle.  Perfect for my age and condition.

After the procedure, I asked if she would massage my arms and legs but not my torso.  She agreed, so at 1:30, I reported to the Spa for my massage.  I don't know is the message does anything for the neuropathy in my legs and arms but it certainly felt good.   Nothing hurt.   I have no cancer in my long bones, which is what she was massaging.  Perhaps massaging the bones full of cancer would do no harm but I was taking no chances.  The message I had done today was perfect and I left walking on clouds.   Pampering is a good thing.

No comments: