Sunday, January 31, 2016

January 31, 2016. Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. My Days.

Breakfasts are easy.  Everyone gets their own.  I always sit in a comfortable chair in the living room while Ken and Ian eat sitting at the dining table.  Rita makes coffee.  All morning we read.  Almost nobody talks.

Today, Ian and Rita went to the pool at 10:00, taking their reading material with them.  Ian rolls Rita down in the wheel chair.   I joined them at 11:00 and Ken came down at noon.  We must have been quite a sight sitting under our little hut by the pool with the walker and the wheelchair side by side.  Ken and Ian came up for lunch at 1:00 as Ken was weary of sitting.

Our treat of the day was when Ian brought Rita and me a sandwich each for lunch.   And he brought us an apple each for desert.   I swam and sat in the hot tub too.  By 3:00 we were ready to go up to get out of the warm air and the sun.  The breeze always keeps you cool but I can not avoid getting some sun when I get into the pool so the sun beats on you if only for a short while.

The rest of the day was devoted to television and reading.  We watched a bit of junior curling, then the hockey all star game, followed by the football pro bowl.   I don't see much TV but I do enjoy what I watch.  Half and hour here and there with me always with the clicker is my idea of heaven.  My days are not fancy nor dramatic but they certainly are pleasant.

No comments: