Monday, January 25, 2016

January 25, 2016. Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. My Hair.

"I love your new hair style",  said Marlin to me.  She is the head lady of our condominium project.    We had just arrived at Playa Royale and she was greeting us with a big hug and a friendly smile.  Last year she was helpful to me by getting medication from the pharmacy in Puerto Vallarta, thus saving me a taxi ride.   But I did laugh when she commented about my hair.  Last year I had no hair at all so my hair style this year is a definite upgrade, and Marlin noticed.

Actually my hair looks awful.  It sticks out in all directions but at least it is hair.  The growth is slow.  When I had it trimmed at the Hard Rock he cut off one half inch.  And the hair I do have is fine like a baby.   All my life I had been blessed with hair that was easy to manage but now it is impossible, so I brush it in the morning after my shower and for the rest of the day I do not look in the mirror.   And that was what was so funny about Marlin's comment.   Both she and I knew it was a joke!!

No comments: