Monday, August 14, 2017

August 14, 2017. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Never In Doubt.

I was sure that The Seascape was on Highway 103.  But I was wrong.  First we went to the Quarterdeck for lunch, but a sign on the door stated that today lunch would not be served  so we decided to drive a bit further to go to The Seascape.   I had driven down highway 3 with Norm and Diane and I had not seen the little restaurant.  Ken from the back seat assured Alice Anne that we should drive a bit further to find it.  But I was sure we needed to find 103..

"Never in doubt.  Often in error".  That describes me.  After going out to highway 103 at exit 21 and driving 5 miles south, we all agreed to turn around, return to highway 3 and find the Seascape, which we did.  

Until last year, highway 3 went into 103, but not any more.  103 has been extended and bypasses several towns, such as Hunt's Point and Port Mouton.   Now highway 3 ends with several big rocks.  But highway three is still there and our favorite fish and chips restaurant is still there, just as  always. We three ate a late but delicious lunch.   In the future, I will be able to find The Seascape Restaurant, which I now know is on highway 3.  Ken knew all along!!

No comments: