Wednesday, August 9, 2017

August 9, 2017, 2017. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Trying Again.

Last week at the cottage was not pleasing to me.  The weather was hot so we really needed to get into the water but no one else was there so I was anxious that I would not be able to get out of the water by myself.  I am unstable on level ground, let alone trying to get out of the water with it's rocks and uneven sand, so we stayed out of the water.  And we stayed hot.

The second issue was the double bed.  We slept in a double bed for twenty years but now that we sleep in a queen bed I find the double uncomfortable.  When I came into bed last week I found Ken stretched over the whole bed.  Moving him was not easy.  Also the bedroom is very small which I do not like.  We came home after one night.

Lastly, the internet was not working and we do not know why.  The company said the signal was connected.  Ken has ordered another router so we will see if it works tomorrow.  Neither one of us will be pleased if our service will not work.

Tomorrow we will try again.   I think I have figured out a way to get out of the water easily so if Ken will come down to the water with me I will try out my system.   Ann and Graham leave tomorrow so we once again will retreat to our tiny cottage by the lake.  We will eat left over food and not cook.  I have cancelled the caterers for Thursday and Friday night so we will see if I can last two nights in that tiny room.  Normally I love the cottage but not last time.  Tomorrow we will try again.

No comments: