Monday, January 15, 2018

January 15, 2018. Playa Royale, Mexico. The Miracle.

Ken is sitting beside me at the table.  He has been able to allow me to access my wee blog.  It is pathetic but true, that I can only write my blog when Ken can get through the glitches.  I was not able to make it work.  Now Ken is here beside me.  He must build up his strength.  A physical therapist will come every day.  A household worker is coming every day for four hours.  We have a nurse staying with us.  Progress indeed.

A nightmare in Paradise, that is what we have been living.  At one time we were in adjacent rooms at the hospital.  Ken was in Intensive Care for 4 days.  Very ill.  Now he must gain strength.  A coordinator sent to us by his doctor has been wonderful.  The first thing Ken did when he was wheeled in was to go straight to the computer to fix my difficulties.  Now I am set.  Whew.  My blog will. continue.  What a blessing.  Hats off to Ken.  Wish him well. And me too.  I am not perfect either.

No comments: