Friday, September 25, 2020

September 25, 2020. San Antonio, Texas. Travel Day.

This was one of those days when everything went exactly as it was supposed to do. It seldom happens. But today it did. Every plane left on time, all three of them. Every time I got off the plane an attendant was standing beside a wheelchair waiting to take me to the next flight. Even in Toronto, which I was fearful I would miss my connecting flight worked out even thoiugh I had to clear customs. I actually had 5 minutes before boarding the flight to Dulles. Even the lunch I ate on the plane between Halifax and Toronto was good. I arrived early in San Antonio but David and Suzanne were there to pick me up. I was so excited to see them. Toronto airport looks like a ghost town. All restaurants are still closed. The Air Canada told me that that in August this year, Air Canada flew 10% of the flights they flew in 2019. Brutal. I had no delays going through security. Same with Customs and Immigration. No waiting in line. It really is a good time to travel. The most important thing is that I am here in San Antonio with Suzanne and David. Tomorrow we pack dishes!!

No comments: