Monday, November 16, 2020

November 16, 2020. Madison, Mississippi. Sleeping.

All day today I have been stumbling around due to a stupid action I took. Since last Wednesday I have been staying awake at night, tossing and turning until dinally I fall asleep around 5:00. I fo to sleep at the normal time and go to sleep. And I awake up after two hours and stay awake. I do everything including a shower, hot milk and iboprofen. But I stay awake. The same thing happened when Ken was ill in Mexico. The good doctor gave me a little white sleeping pill that worked like a charm. No hang over. Just fall asleep and wake up at six in the morning. I used those pills for 30 days and promply lost them. Christina urged me to call the on call doctor who prescribed me a sleeping pill. I was hoping for a good nights sleep. I took a pill at 10:30 when I went to bed. I woke up at 12:30 wide awake with my restless legs giving me trouble too. So I did a stupis thing. I took another. Whe Kashina arrived I could barely make it to the door to let her in. I slept until 10:00. And I managed to get through my day...but barely. I know better. Now they tell me that I should never take one of those pills after 10. And if I take two, not after 9:00. I still have no idea why I am not sleeping. Perhaps the radiation is winding up my system. Also the radiation Doctor I saw today encouraged me to take the same nausea meds I used throughout the infusion. So I started it this afternoon and will continue throughout the treatments. Only 4 more. I am hoping that tomorrow I will be able to walk a straight line. No double duty tonight.

No comments: