Friday, March 26, 2010

March 26, 2010. Bethesda, Md. Memory.

I do not understand how a person can forget to do something they do every day? It is interesting. Every day I write this small web log, so one could expect to remember to do it every day, except last night I forgot. It was this morning before I realized my mistake. And the other night, despite the fact that I put drops into my eyes just before bedtime, I forgot to do it. First thing next morning I noticed the drops were in the position to be applied, not just after using the drops. Now the truth is, I am not sure that I did apply the drops, but merely failed to move the little bottle along.

As you would expect, I have a system with the drops and the pills as I am aware that when the brain is required to recall an action frequently, the recall is poor. That is why we use the daily boxes for the pills, as we really can not recall what we took and when we took them. But to totally forget to write my blog is unforgivable, in my opinion. Now my excuse is somewhat valid, as Fred and Phyllis came for dinner, and by the time I cleared up the kitchen, my brain went out of gear. Perhaps I was still on the jet lag mode. Now we will go to the farm for the weekend, where Marilyn and Richard from Houston will be visiting with us. Perhaps next week I will have put my brain in gear.

No comments: