Monday, March 1, 2010

March 1, 2010. Mexico. Weather.

It seems redundant to say, but the weather here in the winter is wonderful. This afternoon while sitting by the pool in the shade I was pondering the climate and enjoying the eighty degrees. Clear skies and sunny with a breeze will make one grateful. Every time we return I am amazed at the beauty of the place. In a few days I will become accustomed to the temperature but at the moment, I am still marvelling at my good fortune, especially when I know another storm is arriving in Washington.

This morning we went to the grocery store so our refrigerator is full. That is a nice feeling. Walmart grocery store is not as good as the HEB stores in Texas but it is pretty darn good. Vastly superior to the Bethesda Safeway. Robbie and Joyce invited us to dinner tonight in their own place just one floor down. She is a good cook so dinner was wonderful. They are enjoying this place too. The ranch had 30 degree temperature today so they were happy to be here, as so are we. Tomorrow we four will visit a Museum in Puerto Vallarta than have lunch at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. There is always more to explore.

1 comment:

dchapman said...

I didn't know there was a real place such as Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. I only knew it from the movie "Forrest Gump", which I love.