Thursday, February 24, 2011

February 24, 2011. Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. Oops!!

How could I be so stupid?  First I thought we were going for drinks with daughter and son-in-law, but soon realized that it was Joan and Harold, but only when they walked into the door.  I had met both over the last few years, but somehow, I confused the names.   The worst thing is that last year, Joan stayed with us so one would think I could remember her name..  No one knew but Gill and Ken that I was expecting their daughter!!.

Secondly,  on Tuesday, I just forgot to write my wee web log.  Just totally forgot.  I still do not understand how, when you do the same thing every day, you can just forget to do it.   I know that the brain stops registering automatic and regular activities, but still, it makes no sense to me.  It certainly is not that I am overloaded with scheduled events!!  I guess I will just blame Gill.   We have been talking non stop trying to catch up on the events of the past year.  I'm trying to decide whether or not I have always mixed things up and  forgotten things or whether the ageing process has taken hold.  We'll have to watch and see!!

No comments: