Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February 1, 2011. Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. My e mail.

Here it is again  Frdickie@me.com.    frdickie@me.com.    frdickie@me.com.  It is the best thing since sliced bread.  

My apartment is for sale and for the past two days we have been negotiating the two offers.  With my own e mail it  has been easy or at least possible.  Trying to see over the shoulders to look on Ken's e mail would be painful.  I read the e mail, then I just tell Ken what is in the computer and then we respond.   As we all know, the real estate world is not easy right now.  Buyers are feeling entitled and even when they put their best foot forward,  they really wish they hadn't done it.  But I know that all things work out in the long run so I am not worried.  We are not sold yet.  These things take time as you know!!

So now, if you wish to contact me, frdickie@me.com is the way to go.  

2 comments:

Set said...

Now you need to sign it with docusign. That's another wonder of new technology.

Rambling with Ruth said...

The whole world is a marvel. The documents were e mailed to us, we signed them and were e mailed back. Done. Took mere minutes. It is a wonder to behold.