Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November 22, 2011. Harper, Texas. The Refrigerator.

It is true.  We bought it because of the price.  We walked into Lowe's and headed straight to the appliance department.  In ten minutes. we were back in the car heading for home.    I told Suzanne that we purchased a white Whirlpool with no dispenser on the door for water and ice and it was being delivered on Saturday afternoon.  I was sure of all four facts.

Our broken refrigerator was expensive and lasted only four years so this time we decided to buy the least expensive refrigerator on the market.  We needed a counter depth unit and the store only had five models.  The first one I looked at was selling for well over three thousand dollars while the last one in line was on sale for under nine hundred so as soon as Ken walked up, I said to him "Lets get that one", and we did.

On Saturday afternoon, the two young men carried into the top house a stainless steel refrigerator, made by Frigidaire, with  a dispenser on the door.  I was correct with only one vital fact.  But the most important thing is that it is working just fine so I am happy even though my facts were wrong!!

No comments: