Tuesday, February 19, 2013

February 19, 2013. Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. People.

The people I saw this afternoon would have been aghast had they seen themselves through my eyes.   I even asked myself the question, "Have they ever looked in the mirror?"   My own answer was clearly "Obviously not."

After lunch, a lady about 55 was waiting for the shuttle at the golf course.    She was under five feet tall and about 50 pounds over weight.  In other words, she was round in every direction.  The first thing I noticed when she walked up was her top.  It was skin tight and showed cleavage.  We chatted with her as she lit a cigarette, while she told us all about her ailments.  We three were polite but she looked ridiculous.

When I was walking away from the hot tub this afternoon I spotted two people asleep on lounge chairs.  Both were asleep with their mouths wide open.   They would have hated to see themselves looking like that in broad daylight.

One lady took the cake.   She was 60 and wearing a hair style suitable for someone twenty.  And it was bleached almost white.   She was not fat but certainly had about twenty more pounds than she should have been to wear the bathing suit she was wearing.   She wore a skimpy bikini bottom.  For the rest,  she wore a skin tight white transparent top,  that showed every part of her anatomy.  It was stunningly ugly and made you avert your eyes.   I wondered if she knew it was transparent when it was wet?

It was a day for people watching and I found some doozies.

No comments: