Sunday, February 24, 2013

February 24, 2013. Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. Weather.

At least ten people have commented to me today about the weather.  When you consider that I have only spoken to ten people today, you will see that the good folks in Nuevo Vallarta are not pleased with today's weather.    They all want perfect weather, where the sun shines and the sky is a clear blue and the temperature is 80 degrees F.  

Today is overcast.  The sun is not shining.  The temperature is 70 degrees.  People are not pleased.  Of course, many people are only here for a short time, like a week, so they really really want that sun to shine so they can sit all day in the sun and go home with a deep tan.  Sun worshipers all.

I displease them when I point out that any day here that does not bring snow and ice is a good day here in Mexico.   They don't want to hear it.  They want sun.  It is interesting though,  how relative temperature is to anyone.   It feels chilly today.  Everyone says, even though it is 70.   It seems fine to me.  Great for walking.  No sunburns.  Perfect.  I am not complaining a bit.

No comments: