Monday, January 12, 2015

January 12, 2015. Nuevo Vallarta, Mex. Treatments.

Gill tells me that my treatment will not be neutral. Graham admonishes me to stay strong. I on the other hand, have no clue what to expect from my treatments. On purpose, I have not read the side effects of the drugs. And I refuse to read much about what will perhaps happen to me. And folks tell me to get plenty of rest. I try not to pay attention to what is happening to my body. I take my anti nausea pills and I take ibuprofen on schedule. And I try to keep busy. I rest when I am weary, at least the first week after treatment. I walk a bit every day, even though my legs are shaky. This afternoon I walked the back hall of the condo, which overlooks the mountains and is out of doors, but has a railing. I eat good food, thanks to Doreen. One thing interesting to me is my hair. My hair is almost all gone. It doesn't seem to bother me a bit, which is a surprise. To me, it shows that the medicine is working. When out of the condo I wear a hat. I am trying to be a good patient. I stay strong, even though I do not know what that really means me to do. And I rest when necessary. I distract myself at every opportunity which is why I appreciate the e mails. And I am doing as well as possible!!

No comments: