Thursday, January 8, 2015

January 8, 2015. Nuevo Vallarta, Mex. Friends.

Our friends Don and Doreen have come to visit us. They are here specifically to look after us. That means they are good friends. Tonight they are weary as they got up at 4:00, but they have already lifted our spirits. And tomorrow Doreen will come with me for my treatment. Soon she will go to the grocery store to fill our freezer, fridge and pantry. I do so appreciate their friendship. I have been blessed with good friends. My friend Wendy e mails healing hugs every day along with other interesting tidbits of her life. My e mail friends send me information and pictures and jokes. Eleanor tops the list but Wilma and Kate are not far behind. Friends who I have not spoken to for years are e mailing me regularly, often on a weekly basis. I had an interesting discussion with Paul M. recently about managing time. Jose and Joe are in touch too along with Sara Lou and Suzanne and Susan K. All these missives to me are helpful. Ou friend Graham has review my medical history and as he is a retired Oncologist, his comment that I am getting excellent care give comfort. Karen in Liverpool is a friend but now she greets me regularly as does friend Gill. There is no doubt that I am blessed with friends along with my supportive family. Every link in my chain makes me stronger.

No comments: