Friday, January 23, 2015

January 23, 2015. Nuevo Vallarta, Mex. The Australian Open.

The timing was perfect. After all the football games are over, I get to watch tennis from down under. Tonight I had two channels showing two different matches on TV, plus on my iPad I could watch any game that was being played live. So I flipped from one channel to the next, all the while watching another game not on TV. It was great fun. If I was a really big fan, I could watch in the middle of the night. I hate it when Federer does not win. He is such an elegant competitor that I love to watch him play. But the Canadians are winning, which is fun, and both Williams sitters have won their matches too so I am pretty happy. No one else enjoys watching tennis so after dinner we sit in the living room while I watch tennis. Everyone else has ear phones watching a movie on their device, or they are reading on their Kobo. No one is bothered by the tennis. It is the modern world for sure and I love it.

No comments: