Thursday, January 29, 2015

January 29, 2015. Nuevo Vallarta, Mex. Hats.

Now I have five here in Nuevo Vallarta. And I am wearing every one. Ian brought me two scrub hate from Ottawa, similar to the ones used in operating rooms, except my scrub hats are fancy. The fabric is light and tie behind my neck. One scrub is bright pink and I wear it when walking on the back corridor. The other scrub is black and had a butterfly on the front, in sparkling studs. I really look fancy. I think I will wear that scrub back on the plane. Rita chose a hat for me at the mall but I admonish her to not buy an expensive hat for me so she did not buy it. Instead she brought us both a hat at Wall Mart. The hat is made of a soft straw and is very pretty. The ribbon ties at the back and hangs down my back,just like a little girl. Rita wore her hat today when we went out for lunch but I wore my old red floppy hat with the wide brim, the hat that belongs in Mississippi. I might leave the hat that Rita has given me in our locker. It will be a constant remind of her tender loving care given to me here in the condo in Nuevo Vallarta.

No comments: