Thursday, November 17, 2016

November 17, 2016. Madison, Mississippi. Target.

Target is such a good store.  I can no imagine what happened with them in Canada where they failed miserably.  My shorts in Mexico were purchased 15 years ago.  As I only have three pair, they get much use so by now they are tattered and torn.  My list of objects I must bring to Mexico includes shorts.  Suzanne and I went to Target to find shorts.  The ladies department has only a few pair.  The plus sized department only had very short shorts.  Why anyone wearing a plus size would want to wear short shorts is unclear to me.  "This is winter here so no lady is buying shorts today," said the sales clerks.  Clearly she was wrong because I am a lady and I was there to buy shorts.  But she could tell I was not a Mississippi lady.

So we went to the men's department.  And we found shorts.  I have yet to try them on but the sizes look reasonable.  Now the four pair are sitting on my shelves ready to go to Mexico.   Fit is the most important thing for me so before we leave in January, I will try them on, but not yet.  I prefer to let new clothes sit around a bit before wearing them.

Target was clean and orderly and the working people were helpful, even funny.  But the best part is their carts, which are large and sturdy.  And the next best thing was the price.  Everything was on sale.  Suzanne and I had the best time shopping at Target today.  Hurrah for Target.

No comments: