Wednesday, November 9, 2016

November 9, 2016. San Antonio, Texas. Good Things.

Something good comes from everything.  Because I was required to have surgery in both eyes, we have spent lots more time with our Texas family.  They have been gracious about invading their home.  Tonight at dinner, Abigail suggested she get ice cream from the store because this was our last evening here, at least for now.  And she did.  The ice cream was delicious.

Suzanne took me to the after surgery appointment today and we stopped at the drug store to get my drops.  David came with me for surgery yesterday and stayed the whole time with me.  And the girls are always concerned with our health.  Ken and I have enjoyed our long visits with them here.  We stay at home on the computer or iPads while everyone is at work or school.   Eventually everyone gets home so we have lively discussions.

My  eyes checked out well today.  Pressures in both eyes perfect.  Vision not yet perfect.  Dr. Flynn was startled to hear we were leaving on Sunday but he knows I have scans coming up that are important.  He is turning me over to my eye man in Mississippi.  We hope he is good.  Now I must behave again. No bending. No lifting.  No driving yet.  But so lar, all is well.

No comments: