Friday, November 18, 2016

November 18, 2016. Madison, Mississippi. Together Again.

Christina and the girls came to dinner at our home.  Suzanne knew the girls years ago and was especially pleased to see them again.  When Kate was 2,  Suzanne, Christina, Kate and I would go to lunch at McDonalds in Bethesda and Suzanne has kept with all three girls over the years.  Our dinner was joyous with each of us pleased to be together.

You might ask what I served for dinner?  Fortunately, Lourdes came to cook this week so I served  her Cuban soup.  First we ate salad, put together by Christina and the girls.  Cheese cake for dessert kept us all happy.  

Before dinner,  gifts were open.  I brought goodies for the girls from Nova Scotia and Texas, both of which were well received.  And for the start of the holiday season, I gave them nuts, pralines and pecan bark.  It was all very exciting.   Everyone was pleased to be together again.

No comments: