Friday, March 3, 2017

March 3, 2017. Playa Royale, Mexico. Genetics.

Once upon a time, many years ago, my Mother and Father were visiting Dave and Irene in Dundas, Ontario.  It was my Father's habit to take a rest after lunch, followed by a walk.   One day when he came home after his walk he seemed puzzled and took off his glasses, only to discover that he had gone for a walk wearing my Mother's glasses.  No wonder he was puzzled.  Their prescriptions were not even close to being similar.

Irene told me that story via email this morning.  I had never heard it before as I was not there.  My Father had a good sense of humor so I feel sure he thought it a good joke.  And Irene thinks that wearing the wrong glasses runs in the family.  Definitely, it was not my fault when I wore the wrong glasses.  It was all in the genes.

No comments: